BETIS TEXTIL S.L. (hereinafter BETIS TEXTIL) makes use of its own and third-party Cookies on its website.
Users have the option to configure their browser to receive an on-screen alert of the reception of cookies, and to prevent them from being installed on their hard disk
In order to use our website it is not necessary for the user to permit cookies we send to be installed; however, not installing them will mean that the user will have to register every time s/he accesses a service that requires prior registration.
Please note that cookies cannot harm your computer and help us to identify and resolve errors.
Without your express consent by activating the cookies in your browser, BETIS TEXTIL will not link the data stored with your personal data provided to the cookies.
COOKIES: DEFINITION AND FUNCTION
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file with a chain of characters that is sent to the user’s computer when a website is visited. When the user visits the same site again, the cookie allows the website to recognized the user’s browser. Cookies allow the user’s preferences to be stored as well as other kinds of information. The browser configuration can be changed to reject all cookies or to let the user know when a cookie is sent. However, some of the website’s functions or services may not function properly without cookies (source; Google).
TYPES OF COOKIES
- Own cookies; These are the ones that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the editor thereof and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are the ones that are sent to the user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor thereof but instead from some other entity that processes the data obtained via the cookies.
- Session cookies: Cookies of this type are designed to collect and store data while the user is accessing a web page.
- Persistent cookies: With this type of cookie, the data is still stored in the user’s computer and can be accessed and processed for a definite period of time by the party responsible for the cookie, which can vary from several minutes to several years.
- Technical cookies: Cookies of this type allow the user to surf a web page, platform or application and use the various options or services existing therein, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the elements comprising an order, carrying out the process of placing an order, making the application for register for or participate in an event, to use security features during navigation, to store contents for the broadcasting of videos or sound or to share content through social networks
- Personalization cookies: Cookies of this type allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s computer terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
- Analytical cookies: Cookies of this type allow the party responsible for them to follow and analyse user behaviour on the websites to which they are linked. Although these types of cookies are not exempt from the obligation to obtain informed consent for their use, they are unlikely to pose a risk to users’ privacy provided they are first-party cookies which treat aggregated data for a strictly statistical purpose, to provide information on their use and provided they give users the option refuse permission to use them.
- Advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the advertising content to be managed as efficiently as possible that the editor may include in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided, based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency with which the advertisements are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These are cookies that enable the advertising content to be managed as efficiently as possible that the editor may include in a web page, application or platform from which the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about the users’ behaviour obtained through continual observation of their browsing habits, which enables a specific profile to be developed to display advertising accordingly.
It is also possible that when visiting a website or when opening an email where an advertisement or a promotion about our products or services, a cookie is installed in your browser in order to display subsequent advertising related to the search you have made, which enables us to exert control over our adverts in relation to, for example, the number of times they are seen, where they appear, what time they are seen, etc.
DESCRIPTION OF THE COOKIES USED
The website www.vita-tex.com uses the following cookies:
TOOLS AND STATISTICS cookies
To obtain and analyse browsing data, we use the application Google Analytics, developed by Google. http://www.google.com/analytics/.
Google Analytics is the analysis tool that helps owners of websites and applications to understand how visitors interact with them. This tool can use a series of cookies to collect information and offer statistics on the use of web sites without identifying visitors to Google personally. The main cookie used by Google Analytics is “__ga” (source: Google).
Via the following link, Google explains the information it collects, the reason why it does so, how it uses the information and how it reviews and updates it: http://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/.
CONTENT MANAGER cookies
In addition, the website https://www.vita-tex.com/ uses the following security and session cookies that belong to the template WordPress on which the following have been developed:
The default duration of these keys is 48 hours or upon closing the browser, and 14 days if the “remember me” access tick box is marked.
REVOKING AND DELETING COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed in your computer by configuring the browser options installed in your computer. If you do not permit cookies to be installed in your browser it is possible that you will not be able to access some of the sections of our website.
You can use your browser to restrict, block or delete cookies. The procedure varies from one browser to another: the “Help” function will show you how to proceed.
- Internet Explorer: microsoft.com/es-xl/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=”ie-10″
- Mozilla Firefox: mozilla.org/es/kb/Borrar%20cookies
- Google Chrome: google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=”es”
- Safari: apple.com/es/privacy/use-of-cookies/
In addition, you can also manage the storage of cookies in your browser through tools such as the following:
- Ghostery: ghostery.com/
- Your online choices: youronlinechoices.com/es/